ESTABLY FOR COMPANIES
Make more out of
Uncomplicated & high-performance
Have business assets professionally managed
Do you lack the time to take care of your business assets? We offer you an uncomplicated and convenient solution to get more out of it!
Our goal is to outperform the market.
Your portfolio opening as well as the ongoing viewing of your portfolio takes place digitally.
As experienced value investors, we have been achieving outstanding results for years.
Investment decisions are made by our experts, not by algorithms.
Your assets are invested in stocks and bonds of outstanding companies.
Liechtenstein is considered one of the most sought-after financial locations in the world.
Invest assets in three steps
The way to a company custody account with Estably is as simple as can be. Thanks a modern technology, you can open a custody account from anywhere and at any time, all you need is a stable internet connection, a webcam and a few documents.
1. Register with Estably
2. Submit documents
We require the following documents for your company custody account:
- Current extract from the commercial register (not older than 6 months),
- LEI and TIN (tax number) of your company, as well as the
- Shareholders’ agreement or a document showing that you are the beneficial owner.
3. Transfer money
In the last step, you transfer the desired investment amount to your reference account so that it can be managed by us.
The minimum investment amount is €100,000.
Do you have questions about the registration process?
Your advantages with Estably
With a variety of strategies, we enable you to increase and protect your assets over the long term.
With a custody account in Liechtenstein, you benefit from the numerous advantages that the financial centre has to offer.
Your securities account is opened online and can be opened conveniently from anywhere. You do not require any prior knowledge!
Frequently asked questions
From a minimum investment of €100,000, you can choose between Baader Bank or Liechtensteinische Landesbank.
Company deposits are possible for GmbH, OG, GmbH & Co. KG, UG are possible. For other business forms, we will be happy to clarify in advance with our partner banks whether a securities account can be opened.
To open a custody account we require:
- A current extract from the commercial register (not older than 6 months),
- The LEI number (Legal Entity Identifier),
- The TIN number (Tax Identification Number) of your company,
- The shareholder agreement or a document showing that you are the beneficial owner.
Start your high-performance investment
We advise you without obligation and free of charge
- Get to know the advantages of digital asset management!
- Learn how we invest your assets
- We answer all your open questions